No products in the cart.

Home Forums Bikes Electric Motorcycles Storm Eindhoven EV touring bike that does up to 380km per charge

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Joost Stenfert Kroese 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV

STORM Eindhoven’s mission is to develop an electric motorcycle to show the world the potential of sustainable mobility. The team envisions sustainable transportation is the way to go, and convince the world of this by letting everyone experience it up close. Therefore, in 2016, the team wants to race around the world in 80 days, gaining energy by visiting its supporters. With your help, we will ride further than any electric vehicle has done before.

Eben Venter

Page can’t be loaded…

Edward Brodie

? it’s working for me

Edward Brodie

and I can see half a dozen other people have been to the page

octopusenvy
    Participant
    • Bike: 2102 Husaberg FE570 Rally Australia Bike, 2007 BMW 650 x-Challenge, 2009 Buell XP Ulysses Police Duty (1 of 137)

Wow. i do like it but damn 380kg is pretty heavy. I see why they needed a custom frame and removeable batteries! But I love the concept. I have a dream to tour or RTW on an electric…X

Michael Eastwood

Sustainable energy on a bike made of petro chemical plastic product. Give me Braaaaap anytime.

Edward Brodie

it could be hemp plastic product

Peter Creagh

That would only be any good if a holiday destination was less than 380km away. You would want to buy a bike that had the battery capacity to go further than you need anyway to offest the loss of charge as the battery ages.

Peter Creagh

Jef Murupaenga Ikenn The bulk of the weight would be in the batteries so that would be the tradeoff with any long distance electric bike.

Joost Stenfert Kroese

Cool bike ! From my old home town no less !

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.