No products in the cart.

Home Forums Bikes Suzuki Suzuki Announces a DL250 250cc V-Strom

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eddieb 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV

Overnight at a motorcycle show in China Suzuki displayed a new DL250 V-Strom. This new baby Strom appears to use the 248cc, inline-twin, liquid-cooled, SOHC motor that powers the Suzuki Inazuma roadster, producing 24bhp.

The new baby Strom has been given a serious make-over to ape the style of Suzuki’s bigger siblings. The 250 also gets a full digital dash and complete range of luggage available in the Suzuki after-market range.

At this stage all that is known about this new model are in these pictures.

Eddieb
    Keymaster

I was quite impressed overall with the RX3, actually manufactured by Zongshen. I can’t read japanese so I’m not sure what the weight is of the DL250, hopefully not the 192 on the 3rd line of the last pic.

Yamaha has had a Tenere 250 on the market for a few years in the European market.

@hadge-haine said:
    To complete with the CSC 300… hopefully its better than that, but looks similar… a lil bike pretending to be a whale, and once scaled down and weighted up…

Jouni Karppinen
    Participant

Curb weight 192kg, not including the panniers.

Tim Onnes

for a bike with 25hp 😛 My old 250 Bandit was 48hp…

Eddieb
    Keymaster

Suzuki showed the new V-strom 250 again at the EICMA show.

It’s range is estimated at over 300 miles per tank, with a built in 12v outlet and produces 24.7bhp, however for an adventure bike it has a 17″ front wheel.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.