Swapping KTM 1190 Adventure Bikes between NZ and OZ

Forums Forums General Discussion Chit Chat Swapping KTM 1190 Adventure Bikes between NZ and OZ

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Joao 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Drew Mitchell
    Participant
    • Bike: KTM 1190 Adventure

Hi KTM Owners

I would like to ask if anyone in NZ has a KTM 1190 Adventure I can ride for a week to 10 days early December 2017 including the KTM NZ Southern Alps Rally? Could also happily borrow a KTM 690. In return, visit Australia and use my 1190 Adventure S with all possible upgrades and a choice of wheels (have an set off 1190 R), for a similar period.

For the more adventurous, wanting harder core experience, I have an adventurised 2017 KTM 500 EXC. I think most would want to throw on the luggage (hard or soft panniers supplied) onto the 1190 and head out on the 1190 in comfort.

This is your chance to tour NSW and beyond without having to hire a bike for that purpose.

We can discuss the issue of insurance at the time. Anyone out there interested?

KTM Rallye details: http://www.ridektm.com.au/2017-ktm-new-zealand-adventure-rallye-southern-alps/

Joao
    Keymaster
    • Bike: R1200GS

Hi Drew,

I’m actually planning on attending myself, otherwise you could use my 690…
    I’ll be in touch if something changes…

Joao

Drew Mitchell
    Participant
    • Bike: KTM 1190 Adventure

Thanks for the quick response Joao.

Standing by but I hope you are able to go along to the Rallye – I have done the last two in Oz and they are fantastic.

Drew

Joao
    Keymaster
    • Bike: R1200GS

Hi Drew, Hope you managed to get a bike to go on the rally. I’ve booked my placed, so unfortunately I will have to use my bike.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.