No products in the cart.

Home Forums Riding Events, get togethers and ride reports The Distinguished Gentleman's Ride 2015

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PJay 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV

Check out the full event listing here: https://www.adventureridingnz.co.nz/events/238/the-distinguished-gentlemans-ride-2015/

On Sunday September 27th 2015, more than 11656 smartly-dressed gentlefolk in 388 cities from 77 countries will straddle the saddles of their café racers, bobbers, scramblers and other marvellous custom motorcycles to raise awareness and help fund the cure for prostate cancer.

Rides are being held all over New Zealand, for the event nearest you and how to donate check out the Distinguished Gentleman’s Ride website: http://www.gentlemansride.com/rides/new+zealand

The Distinguished Gentlemans Ride 2015
    The Distinguished Gentlemans Ride 2015

Eddieb
    Keymaster

I’m hoping to do this next year on my Ducati.

PJay
    Participant
    • Bike: 2015 Triumph Scrambler, 1973 XL250, 1974 OSSA Explorer, 2003 Adventurised Royal Enfield, others

Yup, doing the Auckland one this year on the fabulous Adventure Royal Enfield. PJay there as here, if you want to sponsor me.

Eddieb
    Keymaster

Post a pic. I’m hoping to do it next year on my Ducati 250.

@pjay said:
    Yup, doing the Auckland one this year on the fabulous Adventure Royal Enfield. PJay there as here, if you want to sponsor me.

PJay
    Participant
    • Bike: 2015 Triumph Scrambler, 1973 XL250, 1974 OSSA Explorer, 2003 Adventurised Royal Enfield, others

Well, here’s the Enfield:

But I might ride the MZ:

I’ll post a pic or two after the ride.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.