fbpx

Adventure Riding NZ

New Zealand's Adventure Riding community, free GPS track downloads, forums, and more!

Tool Tube Very Handy. I imported a few but only need one my self.

Home Forums General Discussion Buy and Sell Tool Tube Very Handy. I imported a few but only need one my self.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Richard Harvey
    Participant
    • Bike: BMW F650GS Twin

They are a great idea to carry tools, with enough room for a tire tube & repair kit & probably other stuff.
    Like keeping papers dry or your lunch.
    I have tools plus the above rattling around my top box.
    It also means the weight is lower, & can possibly do without my top box on shorter day rides.
    I will be using large zip ties to hold it on mine, that way it is easily removed to tip out the tools, of course bring spare ones to resecure it, or you handy guys can make up small brackets & bolt it on more permanantly.
    In the pics I have shown measurements.
    Could be used on boats, caravans push bikes, whatever.
    I want $50.00 for them plus post or pick is fine.
    These are a good size.
    Ph 0274409598

Removed User

Or you can get them yourself from Spill Containment direct via Amazon. I bought four of these back in April of this year. Spent ages looking for the John Deere document holder but nobody would ship to New Zealand. Amazon does through these guys and just to give all an idea of how much they ACTUALLY are, they are bloody cheap! Even with the postage included in the deal, not worth the asking price of the OP.
    How do you arrive at $50 plus postage?
    I had four and they sold very fast, the price was pretty much what I paid….
    So, have a look around all and perhaps get them in yourselves? Just a thought…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.