No products in the cart.

Home Forums General Discussion Chit Chat Trailer pickup & storage near Palmerston North or tag team to Hamilton

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Eddieb 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV

Funny story.

I was trying to find out what the reserve was of an auction by putting bids on to trigger the ‘You are within 15% of the reserve price” message, but my calculations were wrong and I accidently bid over the reserve price and ended up winning the auction as nobody else bid.

I wasn’t intending on buying the trailer but it’s f@#&en cool and I do want it, but it will be difficult for me to get down there in the next month – 6 weeks to pick it up.

Can anyone pick the trailer up and store it for me until I am able to get down there and pick it up, or is anyone heading North from/through Palmerston North that could bring it part or all of the way up. For example if someone could get it to Taupo I could get it from there much sooner.

Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV

The trailer is on it’s way North, Hopefully it will be in Hamilton around 10PM tonight.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.