No products in the cart.

Home Forums Bikes Triumph Triumph Scrambler 1200

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  harrywatson 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV

Spy photo’s have emerged online of riders testing was appears to be a 1200cc scrambler with tall enough suspension to give true off road performance.

21 inch front wheel, Ohlins twin rear shocks, bash plate, big brake discs with monobloc calipers as usually seen on top end sports bikes, and hand guards all point to serious off road cred.

Close up photo’s have also shown BMW GS style spokes that mount to the outside of the rim edge allowing the spoked rim to be tubeless.

Check out Motorcycle.com for more info and pictures.

Brainflex
    Participant
    • Bike: CT110, Husky TE 250, DRZ250, CB500X

Now this in a 600cc would hav eme spending my money, why does it always have to be a big CC?

harrywatson
    Participant
    • Bike: DR650

Yeah I agree. Went for a camp at Ocean Beach a few days ago. There was a slip over the road, after the camp towards Wainui.
    Flicked over the slip on my DR650. I would not have even tried it on my brothers scrambler 900, let alone
    a 1200. Why do they pretend a scrambler is an off road bike? We’ll have to wait and see. A 600 would be really nice.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.