fbpx

Adventure Riding NZ

New Zealand's Adventure Riding community, free GPS track downloads, forums, and more!

Ulysses Cambridge to Hamilton Child Cancer Toy Run 2014

Home Forums Riding Events, get togethers and ride reports Ulysses Cambridge to Hamilton Child Cancer Toy Run 2014

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV

The Waikato put on a stunning day again for the 2014 Cambridge to Hamilton Toy Run. This year we had an eclectic collection of bikes in our group with a Dnepr sidecar, CX500, DR250, DR650, SV1000 and a 1200 Bandit from Auckland.

Group meeting at our place this morning before heading off to Cambridge.

Emily and I on the DR650

A sidecar monkey’s (passenger) view of waiting for the off in Cambridge

Eddieb
    Keymaster

Looking back from the sidecar at the start

Leading a group of riders on the way

Jennifer being trailed by a bunch of Harley’s

Eddieb
    Keymaster

Before we left for the toy run I jumped in Jakes sidecar and got our foxy to get in while I held him by the collar. I’m planning to hook a sidecar up and wanted to see if the dog liked it as he doesn’t like going in the car much.

Turns out he loved it, not a peep of whining, no moving about or trying to get out, he just leaned forward into the wind and was happy as anything. Hopefully that bodes well for when I get my chair set up.

Attachments:
    Chris McKinnon – Topher
    Participant
    • Bike: 2010 R1200GS, 2006 F650GS Dakar, TY175 JE

Thanks for riding in the Toy Run team! This year we should top $10k donated to the Waikato Branch of the Child Cancer Foundation.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.