fbpx

No products in the cart.

Home Forums General Discussion News Waikato DHB and NZTA are seeking your riding stories

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Eddieb 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Eddieb
    Keymaster

Adventure Riding NZ received this email from Cornwall Strategic, the agency that is compiling the stories for Waikato DHB and NZTA. A contact email address and phone number are at the bottom.

Kia Ora,

Everyone who rides a motorcycle has a story to tell. I am working on a project with the Waikato DHB and NZTA to gather stories about motorcycle riding in order to understand rider behaviour and use this information to improve rider safety. The link to our project is here:

http://merlion.sensemaker-suite.com/collector/collector.gsp?projectID=MotorcycleSafety&language=en#Collector

My aim is to gather as many stories as possible in the next few weeks. If you could pass this email on to the members of your club and share some stories with me I would appreciate it a lot.

Your stories will be confidential, and we will not gather personal information or identify any individual. In return we will provide you with a copy of the result so that you can see the patterns of behaviour in the NZ riding community.

If you need any clarification or would like to discuss it further, please contact me directly:

[email protected]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.