fbpx

Adventure Riding NZ

New Zealand's Adventure Riding community, free GPS track downloads, forums, and more!

Waverley Trip

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gavin Gray
    Participant
    • Bike: R80GS Basic, KTM 990 Adventure, ZReX!!

Just a brief report on a ride I did yesterday

Gavin Gray
    Participant

It seems I need to learn to resize photos

Gavin Gray
    Participant

OK, spot the guy who doesn’t do social media.

Gavin Gray
    Participant

Still hasn’t worked out as intended but anyway…..
    There’s some seriously rough country out the back of Waverley . The picture out across the bush was supposed to show Mt.Ruapehu looking spectacular but shooting towards the light was a problem.
    Moeatea Valley road would be the pick of the rides but is closed in winter to anything other than quad bikes.
    The beach is easily accessible from a couple of places and reasonably firm around the tide line. Unfortunately high tide was the middle of the day so I wasn’t going to push my luck exploring too far by myself.
    There are quite a few historic battle sites from the New Zealand Wars around Taranaki.

Attachments:
    Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV

Yeah sorry Gavin, photo’s take up a lot of storage space so I need to restrict how large they can be otherwise I’d run out of website space real quick and the cost of running the website would increase hugely to a point where I couldn’t afford it.

If you host the images elsewhere on another photo storage site and link to them from here you can use images as large as you want.

I am looking for some better image attaching options as well.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.