fbpx

Adventure Riding NZ

New Zealand's Adventure Riding community, free GPS track downloads, forums, and more!

West Coast Rides

Home Forums Riding Events, get togethers and ride reports West Coast Rides

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Town/City: Tauranga
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV, BMW R100GS

Going for a ride on the We[s]s[/s]t Coast? Post your plans here so other local riders can join in.

To get a notification every time someone posts in this thread press the subscribe button at the top of the first post on the page.

Eddieb
    Keymaster

Next time anyone is out for a ride at the top end of the West Coast take a GPS and camera and check out Mokihinui Road and Charming Creek Road, both of which run inland from just East of Seddonville.

Budvar
    Participant
    • Bike: KLR650

If the weather turns good after the 1st Jan I gonna hit the denniston track and after that have a check out for mokihinui RD and charming creek. Later on up to karamea.

Would be nice to have some people to join. I am a little flexible with the dates. Depending on weather anyway.

Budvar
    Participant
    • Bike: KLR650

Somebody interested to do the denniston track with me on Saturday ? I have the same plan like in dec from the post above

Eddieb
    Keymaster

Do we have anyone around the Westport / Dennison area that can help @budvar? I got this message from one of our members this morning. @hinchcliff ?

“Sorry to bother you on a Sunday morning but is there any member in westport or denniston area? I crossed yesterday the mackley river on the denniston track my bike fall over but i got it running again then it stopped battery dead need someone to help me i walked now to denniston to get someone with the phone – my number is 022 676 0616”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.