No products in the cart.

Home Forums Riding Events, get togethers and ride reports West Coast Rides

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eddieb 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV

Going for a ride on the West Coast? Post your plans here so other local riders can join in.

To get a notification every time someone posts in this thread press the subscribe button at the top of the first post on the page.

Eddieb
    Keymaster

Next time anyone is out for a ride at the top end of the West Coast take a GPS and camera and check out Mokihinui Road and Charming Creek Road, both of which run inland from just East of Seddonville.

Budvar
    Participant
    • Bike: KLR650

If the weather turns good after the 1st Jan I gonna hit the denniston track and after that have a check out for mokihinui RD and charming creek. Later on up to karamea.

Would be nice to have some people to join. I am a little flexible with the dates. Depending on weather anyway.

Budvar
    Participant
    • Bike: KLR650

Somebody interested to do the denniston track with me on Saturday ? I have the same plan like in dec from the post above

Eddieb
    Keymaster

Do we have anyone around the Westport / Dennison area that can help @budvar? I got this message from one of our members this morning. @hinchcliff ?

“Sorry to bother you on a Sunday morning but is there any member in westport or denniston area? I crossed yesterday the mackley river on the denniston track my bike fall over but i got it running again then it stopped battery dead need someone to help me i walked now to denniston to get someone with the phone – my number is 022 676 0616”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.