No products in the cart.

Home Forums General Discussion Site Stuff Tell us about any issues with the Adventure Riding NZ website

This topic contains 60 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Eddieb 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • Author

Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV

If you’ve noticed any issues please let us know here.

Box.a.Bits
    Participant
    • Bike: BMW Supertanker, R80 & Velorex Sidecar, Gilera Runner ST200

The new look is very nice…

Eddieb
    Keymaster

Thanks, I still have a bit of work to go on it yet, make it a bit wider, tidy up the menu layout and things.

Eddieb
    Keymaster

We had a little issue with registration and community points but that has now been resolved.

Eddieb
    Keymaster

Testing

Aaron Martin
    Participant
    • Bike: 2016 Africa Twin

I’ve had a few pages fail to load tonight, with warnings about lack of memory on the server.

Eddieb
    Keymaster

@aaron_martin said:
    I’ve had a few pages fail to load tonight, with warnings about lack of memory on the server.

Thanks Aaron, thats not good, I’ll keep an eye on it. I just checked now and the load is at about 25%.

Sharn
    Participant
    • Bike: WR250R

Intermittently having the same issue. Also the banner menu takes up the whole screan on my phone making it impossible to see what im writing iin the comment box… Typing this blind ATM.

Love the new look though alot more professional \ modern..

One other weird thing happened todat when I posted a new thread in ‘chit chat’…. It just never showed up.

Sorry for the typos, just cant see them.

Eddieb
    Keymaster

@Sharn Amon said:
    Intermittently having the same issue. Also the banner menu takes up the whole screan on my phone making it impossible to see what im writing iin the comment box… Typing this blind ATM.

Love the new look though alot more professional \ modern..

One other weird thing happened todat when I posted a new thread in ‘chit chat’…. It just never showed up..

Thanks for the feedback @Sharn Amonn. I think I’ve fixed the sticky nav, give it a try and let me know.

I can’t see any draft posts or anything from you.

I’m also planning on fixing usernames with Google or Facebook in the front of them, that’s a hangover from an old registration plugin. I couldn’t do it on the old host but think I can do it here.

Hadrian Haine
    Participant
    • Bike: 08 Husaberg FE 450 and a classic 86 Honda XLR250R

Love the crisp look of the new site, and it loads much much faster even when.on ph in the.middle of nowher. But navagation isn’t always as easy can’t find the waikato ride out page and when searching through fourms to find it i can’t load past page five, when i click on page 6 i get a oops sorry etc message.

Eddieb
    Keymaster

@Facebook – hadge.haine1 said:
    Love the crisp look of the new site, and it loads much much faster even when.on ph in the.middle of nowher. But navagation isn’t always as easy can’t find the waikato ride out page and when searching through fourms to find it i can’t load past page five, when i click on page 6 i get a oops sorry etc message.

You can Subscribe to or Favorite any topic via link at the top of each topic. you can then access your Subscribed or Favorited topics from your profile. Then you don’t have to go hunting for it.

Hadrian Haine
    Participant
    • Bike: 08 Husaberg FE 450 and a classic 86 Honda XLR250R

Do you think you could please bump the waikato ride thread so i can follow or favorite it. Cheers.

Martin Worswick
    Participant

not sure if this is the correct place to post this?

when i click the links at the top of the page the majority come back with a nothing found result,these have worked for me in the past.

the forum button works and if i navigate to an individual ride under tracks and gps that works but clicking the north or south island options gives me nothing found.
    any suggestions?

Eddieb
    Keymaster

@martin_worswick said:
    not sure if this is the correct place to post this?

when i click the links at the top of the page the majority come back with a nothing found result,these have worked for me in the past.

the forum button works and if i navigate to an individual ride under tracks and gps that works but clicking the north or south island options gives me nothing found.
    any suggestions?

Now that’s weird, they were working fine a week or so ago. I get the same result. I will check that out thanks.

Eddieb
    Keymaster

Right, got that fixed.

Setting up some test stuff now to see if I can figure out whats going on with the Profile Pic upload, I think there’s a conflict between the pic upload and other functions on the site.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.