fbpx

Adventure Riding NZ

New Zealand's Adventure Riding community, free GPS track downloads, forums, and more!

Xt600E

Home Forums Bikes Yamaha Xt600E

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jimmy With 2 Eyes
    Participant

I had an issue with me Beastii somehow my earth lead came loose me bike stopped because of a drain battery so I found a nice bugger to give me a jump start! sorted um’ no she ran like shit UNLESS I pulled on the passing light! Oh this ain’t good I thought…………Well anyway I got back home and put the battery on charge over night, next morning I put me battery back in and oh bugger no green light! I checked make sure she was in neutral………. yes she’s in neutral but no green light so I checked me battery again! full charge! just no power going to the ignition! bugger I guess I fried me rectifier and yes she’e a dead duck!!!! Moral of the story is DON’T ride an XT with a lose earth lead!!!! Hey it’s all good just mean’s I had to buy some more goodies from the good bugger at Wemoto eh’ I’ll post pic’s when I’ve fitted the goodies eh’ hahahahahaha I picking I have the most LOVED XT600E in the whole of NZ!!!! p.s this pic’ was taken the day I done the damage guess she was just to CLEAN eh’

Jimmy With 2 Eyes
    Participant

seem’s your uploader isn’t working for me either………….

Attachments:
    Jimmy With 2 Eyes
    Participant

Success!!!!

Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Town/City: Tauranga
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV, BMW R100GS

The max file size for uploads is 350kb per image. This is because images take up a huge amount of room, and the more room you need to store images the more it costs to run the website, which I am paying for out of my own pocket and it doesn’t earn anything to pay for itself.

Jimmy With 2 Eyes
    Participant

Yeah my mistake once again Edward……………I’ll get the hang of it eh’hahahahaha maybe it’s a damn great site for info eh’!!!! hey if you ever need help just ask eh’ I do have a few skill’s apart from being a nut.

Eddieb
    Keymaster

SO what are you other skills Jimi?

Jimmy With 2 Eyes
    Participant

I’d love to give you a real good awnser Ebbie B but I’m kinda’ sick mateii……………I think you know I’m a salmon farmer eh’ I do most of the computer stuff and I am the camera tech self trained in but cases by the way but as I said I am kinda’ sick sorrii if I come arross as a wanker I don’t mean to piss people off I guess it’s because I’m such a loner eh’ no real family doesn’t help eh’ and yeah I do type eh’ alot don’t know why I’m just a lonelii ole guy looking for an adventure riding mate is all.

Eddieb
    Keymaster

You haven’t managed to piss me off yet Jimi, you’ll have to try harder 😉

We’re all crazy in some way.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.