No products in the cart.

Home Forums Bikes Yamaha Yamaha T7 Rally Edition

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Eddieb
    Keymaster

With the Yamaha T7 Tenere launched and selling like hotcakes around the world Yamaha have now announced a T7 Tenere “Rally Edition”.

The T7 Rally Edition pays tribute to the Yamaha Dakar racers of the 80’s with the classic blue and yellow colour scheme complete with speedblocks. This colour scheme is exclusive to the Rally Edition, and is the only colour choice available.

To protect the Rally Editions the bike comes equipped from the factory with a 4mm thick alloy bashplate with integrated toolbox mountalong with a radiator cover and alloy chain guard.

For comfort and ergonomics the Rally Editions features a 20mm higher seat at 895mm to make the transition from sitting to standing easier along with rubber grips pads mounted just under the seat and tank at the front of the seat for better knee and inner thigh grip during acceleration. These is combined with off road handgrips for better control.

Performance gets a kick as well due to a lightweight Akrapovic slip-on muffler that really lets the Rally Edition growl.

The look is completed by new LED indicators front and rear

OldBeer
    Participant

Nice. I wondered why the first edition didnt use the block logo/decal now I understand, they were saving it for this. I like the colours.
    Are they selling as many as everyone thought they would I wonder.

Eddieb
    Keymaster

@OldBeer said:
    Nice. I wondered why the first edition didnt use the block logo/decal now I understand, they were saving it for this. I like the colours.
    Are they selling as many as everyone thought they would I wonder.

From what I gather the T7 is selling very well all over the world.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.