October 7, 2017
Brainflex has kindly offered to lead me and my DRZ250 astray on some of the tracks around Whakatane. I’m meeting him at 0900 on Saturday & October at the Z station Domain Road, Whakatane.
At the moment the weather forecast is good, but if it really turns to custard we will postpone/cancel.
Vague plans are to do Motu and whatever else we can fit in over Saturday and Sunday. Will sort it out when we get together. Anyone else is welcome to come along for part or all of either or both days.
Will leave it all open so no fixed finish time as yet, all very casual (I hope).