Namibia 2020 Bike Expediton: Kaokoland and Damaraland
Starts in 8 Months, 25 Days
July 13, 2020 All Day
Hi fellow adventurers,
We’re a company that organise (epic) motorcycle expeditions in Namibia and South Africa and we have a bucket list trip coming up from 13 – 24 July 2020*.
It is 12 days of the most spectacular desert riding one can do. Highlights of the trip include Spitzkoppe, Epupa Falls, Van Zyl’s pass, Marienfluss, Purros Desert, Skeleton Coast, The Himba Tribe, Twyfelfontein and Kwowarib Schlucht. Wildlife you might encounter (without any boundary fences) include desert lion, desert elephant, giraffe, gemsbok, springbok and ostrich.
The following is included in the trip:
• All the accommodation fees in Namibia.
• All tents, stretchers, mattresses & camping chairs.
• All cutlery & crockery.
• All meals.
• Fresh water.
• Ice when available.
• Cold drinks.
• Backup and recovery vehicles.
• Medical assistance.
• Aerial evacuation arrangements with evacuation company. (You need to notify your medical aid of your intention to ride in Namibia).
• Fuel for your bike in the areas where no fuel is available – with the understanding, that you fill up your bike where fuel is indeed available.
• Daily briefing on the route for the day.
• Tracks and routes uploaded to your GPS.
• Puncture repair equipment.
• Satellite phone (For emergencies in the remote areas, where there is no Wi-Fi, and if you need to re-assure the plaintiff that you are in fact still alive and well)
Check out the following links to see 2 of our previous tours; one which was for the BAS Dakar team.
You can also check our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SpecialisedAdventures/
For any more info or questions please don’t hesitate to contact me on +64 27 235 6932 or [email protected]
NOTE: *These dates are the actual riding dates and exclude travelling to and from Windhoek.